Airbrush brands include Iwata, Paasche, Badger and Silentaire.
A good airbrush set allows you to create smooth blending affects by using the power of air to spray varied media, including ink, dye, or paint. Below you will find all the supplies you will need to get started with your airbrush project or upgrade your current airbrush equipment. You’ll find complete airbrush sets featuring double spray nozzles and versatile components that will allow you to get the most functionality from your equipment. Some even include airbrush paints to get started right away. For most you will have to purchase the airbrush compressors separately. Some of the airbrush kits below can also be used on model cars, motorcycles, fingernails, apparel, and more. When buying an airbrush, if you do not have great ventilation in your studio or work area you might also consider getting an to reduce the harmful airborne chemicals you may be spraying.
- Airbrush Accessories
- Airbrush Additives and Mediums
- Airbrush Auto Colors
- Airbrush Cleaning and Maintenance
- Airbrush Colors
- Airbrush Compressors and Accessories
- Airbrush Papers
- Airbrush Templates and Stencils
- Double Action Airbrushes and Airbrush Kits
- Friskets and Masks
- Single Action Airbrushes and Airbrush Kits
- Spare Parts for Airbrushes
- Spray Booths and Ventilation Systems